Forum

But for me  

RSS

(@jsq0713)
Reputable Member
13/02/2019 3:06 am  

Mike Morreales run as the head of the CFLPA could come to an end on Friday. Nike Zoom For Sale . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. Morreale, who assumed office in 2012, is being opposed by current Montreal Alouettes offensive lineman Scott Flory. Over a dozen player representatives are expected to cast ballots on Friday in what could end up greatly shaping the upcoming labour negotiations. The CFL and CFLPAs current CBA expires just before the start of the 2014 season, set to begin on June 26. The Hamilton Spectator reports that a key issue that the players will fight for in upcoming negotiations is a link between revenue and the salary cap, similar to what exists in the NHL. This had existed in previous CBAs, but was conceded by the CFLPA in the last agreement signed in 2010. Nike Zoom Online Shop . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. Nike Zoom Clearance .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player.TAMPA, Fla. -- Masahiro Tanaka could make his first regular-season start in the New York Yankees third or fourth game. The Yankees complete a three-series at Houston on April 3, then have a day off before a three-game set at Toronto. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Friday "I think thats pretty safe to say" the Japanese right-hander will start game three or four. Tanaka is to make his first spring training appearance Saturday against Philadelphia at Steinbrenner Tanaka and fellow Japanese right-hander and Hiroki Kuroda are to follow starter CC Sabathia. Each is expected to throw two innings or about 35 pitches. "I understand theres going to be a lot of attention on the results, the numbers of how I do out there," Tanaka said through an interpreter. Nike Zoom Cheap. "But for me, Im not looking at it at all. I just wanted to go out there and pitch my style. I just want to see how the batters react." Tanaka signed a $155 million, seven-year contract in January. He was 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA last year while leading the Rakuten Golden Eagles to their first Japan Series title. NOTES: Closer David Robertson threw 22 pitches in his second batting practice session. ... Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson arrived at camp, where he is a spring training instructor.

Share: